- Do you take custom orders?
- Yes, Contact us with drawings of design and specific stones you would like and we will do our best to make the jewelry you imagined.
- Is the jewelry made by Native Americans?
- All jewelry is handcrafted by Native American Indian artisans from southwest tribes that include Navajo, Zuni, and Santa Domingo Pueblo.
- All items fall under Federal Regulations of the Indian Arts and Crafts Act.
- What types of minerals do you use?
- All jewelry is crafted from sterling silver and copper. Natural stones and shells are from different parts of the world. Mother Earth has beautiful gems and stones hidden among us.
- The purchases are appreciated and benefits each artisan financially which helps keep our families together. It gives the artisan a chance to share our art, tradition, and culture with the world.
- How do I clean my jewelry?
- Use a polishing cloth or Connoisseurs Jewelry wipes.
- Do not use dips because of the ammonia which will ruin the stones
If any other questions please contact us and we will greatly find the answer.
Ho'zho'. "Walk in Beauty"